We believe in making something people love, whether it’s an easy-to-use API or a frictionless onboarding experience. We are looking for a generalist that can work across the stack and build what the customer wants. You will build user-facing tools and develop systems to improve reliability and usability. Puzzl acknowledges its responsibility to maintain robust and safe systems to ensure users get their money on time and customers trust us as an infrastructure product. You will build, test, and ship software across the stack while setting up good engineering practices and culture.
Beyond engineering, you will play an instrumental role in building Puzzl’s culture.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You're an obsessive builder or a side-project/hackathon enthusiast.
- You've built products from the ground up.
- You're an expert in React, Redux, NodeJS, and AWS.
- You are interested in the challenges of the fintech/HR space.
- You work well in cross-functional teams and can synthesize information from different stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to prioritize tasks